Thursday, April 8, 2010

After 2 years...

After two years, I missed writing here, or should I say, I realized I should have written more...As I have mentioned before, I wasn't born a writer...but I'm comfortable sharing what's happening in my life with anyone I know, or even for those who may just accidentally saw this blog somewhere.

yeah, after 2 years of starting this blog, so many things have happened:

1. My daughter Angela is turning 7 this May and she'll be in Grade two next school year. She's a fourth honor in her Grade 1 class.

2. My son, Asher has just turned 5 last February and he'll be in kinder this June. He got an academic distinction and ranked 1st in his nursery class. Thank God for my kids.

3. I have read quite a number of books and articles on "How to be rich" and even attended one of Bro. Bo Sanchez seminar on "How to be truly rich". And it is become one of my goal, one of my greatest dream, TO BECOME RICH!

4. I have been a member in the trulyrichclub, hosted and facilitated by Bro. Bo, for a few months now where I got motivated and inspired to look for ways to have a financial freedom. (Actually in one of his recommendation, I became a member of Jomar Hilario's Online Internet Marketing Club, that's what makes me busy these days, learning new things online.) I promised to write about these in the next days to come... :)

5. Some things haven't changed, I'm still in the same office for 6 years now, still a contractual employee...hoping to find a permanent position somewhere here... :) but of course, I gained a lot of knowledge and trainings in the past few years...

6. I am quite interested in the stock market, I'll read more about this and promise to buy my first shares this year.

So til next post, got to do more research for now...

No comments: