Friday, April 16, 2010

My little businesses

Last night I met with my godsister Rosie, she's my ninang's daughter, to attend the Business Opportunity Meeting at King Dnarmsa International, Inc.  Honestly, I had some reservations about Multi-level Network Marketing since I have read and heard of some companies that do not succeed. And I'm afraid of the risks to enter such kind of business. However, she has been constantly requesting me to give her a chance to show me the business plans of the company and so I gave in. I met her at Robinson's Ortigas and proceeded to Burgundy Empire Tower.

Just like the other multi-level network marketing companies I have heard off, I also have attended the presentations of Herbalife, AIM and some others, truly some people have earned a lot with this system. My sis is telling me to 'wake up' and try. But honestly, as I write this post, I haven't been convinced to do this kind of business. I got some thinking to do. I am not so sure that I could still manage a business like this one because I also have my other sidelines. Besides, I need quite some capital to start this one. But as promised I'll look into it too...

Here are some of my little/part-time businesses which I've been doing for some years now. I enjoy doing these as if it's been part of my life, even if I am just earning a little with each one.

1. AVON (www.avon.com.ph) - I've been selling Avon products for 7 years now, perhaps because many people still are faithfully patronizing our products. And because I'm the only dealer in our office.

2. NATASHA (www.natasha.ph)- I transferred the full management of this one to Joy, my cousin, to give her additional income aside from taking care of my kids. However, I'm still the registered dealer.

3. e-Loading (Smart, Globe, Sun)


4. Human Heart Nature(www.humanheartnature.com) - I love their organic products, aside from helping the environment, I believe I am helping the livelihood of those Gawad Kalinga awardees too.

5. I sell some fashion accessories occasionally too, but I have little production now since I am quite busy with other things...I'll try to do more in the next days...

6. I have subscribed to some paid-to-click (PTC) and paid-to-read (PTR) programs too. My earnings are not so high yet, but at least I know some of them are paying. I have some dollars in my paypal account now.

7. I am trying to learn the secrets of online business (internet marketing and others). So this will add in the list, but hopefully this one will not be in my little businesses but a big one.

No comments: