Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Life's changes - God wants me to take charge

I have been trying to write for the past two weeks, however, I've never succeeded to finish anything. Perhaps my mind couldn't find something to focus on (just like anybody here in the office or should I say, most of us). We are having mixed feelings, mostly negative - as what I described in my previous post. We shall be bidding goodbye to our Executive Director for 5 years, unless all our angels will whisper to DOST Secretary's ears to retain him. We will be changing our agency name (PCASTRD will always be in our lips and in our heart even if we are told that we must forget our old identity). Sad as it may seem, yet we have to face these changes.

I am the first to be reassigned. After a few sleepless nights, I've conquered all my fears. I've told them what I am worried about and what I've planned to do. My angel worked for me, everything turns out so well. So here I am, after 2 years of working as support staff for two different divisions, 4 years of being an IT staff, I'm in the new world again(only 1 division has been left for me to conquer with, hahaha!). I'm a bouncing baby as Lanie has described, but I hope this would be my home to stay with. Even if it means working differently from my career ladder, it dawned to me that it means a more secure future. If it will lead to the achievement of my dream, then I'm willing to learn new things again.

I'm inspired with the talk last Sunday from the South Feast, "Protection" - the 5th from the Series "Awaken the Healer in you". Bro. Arun Gogna's opening words are "Your eyes can only see the problem, what we cannot see is behind the scene, God is at work already, preparing your victory, working  towards the attainment of your dream". All the talks of the series are revolving into one message - God wants you to take charge of your health!

There are 3 practical prescriptions:
1. Clean Living
  • Quarantine contagious diseases
  • Toilet training
  • Take a bath / clean yourself
  • Sexual purity - God's law on sex is also God's law on health.
2. Natural Eating
  • If man made it, do not eat it.
3. Hollistic Healing
  • A study from the National Institute of Health shows that 35-40% of all hospital patients are there because of wrong medical care.
In summary, God wants us to take charge of our health and our life. There are only two seats in a vehicle - the driver and the rider. Are you the driver or the rider? Here is a powerful statement:  "The amount of blessings you receive is directly proportional to the amount of responsibility you are willing to take". We should stop complaining, we should take charge.  When we hold the steering wheel of our life and take responsibility, God will be the fuel of our vehicle, the roadmap, the destination and guide us all the way.

No comments: