Monday, June 7, 2010

South Feast - June 6, 2010

I attended the 3pm South Feast at Festival Mall, Alabang, yesterday. It is one of the happiest place on earth. Bro. Arun Gogna is in a mission trip in Japan so Bro. Jon Escoto took over. The sharing of Sam, a 19 year old smart girl, who survived a lupus disease is so touching. She shared how her illness became a blessing instead of a burden. She miraculously was diagnosed last yr that she is negative of lupus after struggling for 4 years of the different complications of her illness and after all worldly materials was taken away from them to finance her medications. Now she's totally cured, which she says the greatest miracle in her life. She is now facing life with a great mission, that she's living more than herself.

I was so inspired to listen to such wonderful stories of life. And I also noted some great points of the talk - "NO SMALL LIVING" of the Series "A Life of No Regrets - The Joy of Intentional Living"

1. Everything that God made is a solution to a problem. - hmmm...i will reflect on this more. If I live this teaching, I'll be more appreciative of all God's creation.

2. When you divide joy, IT MULTIPLIES.

Next Sunday, it will be that last talk of the series. I pray that I could bring along any relative or friend with me.

1 comment:

Osy said...

Hi Yammie! I was at the 3pm session too. I serve at the music ministry. Glad you enjoyed the talk as much as I did. Galing ni Bro. Jon no? Hope to see you there next week!